Re: [RFC] Eeschema dialog tweaks

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your work, I've not had a chance to look at the merge request.

Generally discussion is always a great idea because it's hard to glean
from a diff what the intended changes are and what the impact is going
to be. I'm at work at the moment so still can't review the diff.

I'm currently working on the eeschema options dialog to improve the
template field names editor so please don't change that at the moment,
otherwise you'll get conflicts in the .fbp file and they are a
complete pain to sort out manually!!

Best Regards,

Brian.