Re: Build for software rendering only?

Tom,

I am completely fine with that answer.

This was also a question from a user who has been struggling with a Mac
build--I asked them what their system is because as far as I know all Macs
that can run an OS that can run KiCad have plenty of GPU cycles left over...

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 8:48 AM, Tomasz Wlostowski <tomasz.wlostowski@xxxxxxx