Re: CMake fails to find wxWidget in a fresh Ubuntu 14.04 install when trying to build KiCad

> Hello guys,
>
> My problem with wxWidget 3.0 and CMake continues, I've tried to make this work
> for at least 10 hours now, and can't find any solution anywhere. I'm too noob
> with linux for the moment.

Comment out all „funny” (I mean some other word beg. of „f”…) lines with
„include( download_sth” in CMakeLists.txt
and try again.
Someone insisted that knows better how to build from source and forces funny
download of that, what is already in the system, often in a newer version.
Downloads should be options to cmake, not obligatorily.
I'm patching that „feature” every build with some python script, and no problems
occurs.
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick