Re: KiCad Launcher & File Types

The current behavior is not acceptable in OS X.
The icons are mostly wrong.
I think it is because of the new bundling method.
Before, each app had the right icon attached to it. Now it is really confusing, and very impractical as some apps have the wrong icon, and some other apps have a sheet icon with the wrong drawing.

When each app had it’s own bundle, it was working almost OK.
I still do not understand why the right click in the kicad manager shows an edit option, but that option never worked on all my builds.

Just my $0.02,
Jean-Paul
AC9GH