Re: [kicad-users] KiCad OSX Builder

Hi,

if I understood the script right, then it replaces the whole stock cmake build configuration of KiCad with its own version… so this is way more than the usual one-script-to-build-everything scripts.
Everybody using it should be really aware of this… I guess there won’t be any official support for something not working being built this way.

Being quite neutral about this effort at all, at least for my part I won’t give any support for OSX packages being built this way.

Regards,
Bernhard