Re: Website update help.

>The reason I would like to do this is in
>the not too distant future, I am going to convert all of our compiling
>documents and the coding policy into markdown

Any interest in doing this via Jekyll? It's basically meant to do
markdown to HTML and one of the benefits is you can then get an
kicad.github.io domain and display a website using a git repository.
Github will automatically render using Jekyll on their end if setup
right so you can style your markdown docs but render like a full
website :)