Re: Fix absence of PCB_TARGET class in python interface. was: Trying to

>> I've tried as in subject, applied attached patch, but success is half. I've got
>> required class, but pcb enumeration method pcb.GetDrawings() still returns None.
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1380096
>> Are here someone™, who can help ?
>>
> Always self-help is the fastest…
> Please apply attached patch at the earliest opportunity…
> Nick Østergaard, after that, you can panelize with pcb targets(mires) too ;)
> --
> Best Regards,
> LordBlick

Yes, indeed self-help is a good thing, but basically I was just
testing your script to help you.

I initially tested your first patch for this, which did not work
flawlessly. I have tried the one you just attached here, and that
seems to work. At least the python panelizer succeds in panalizing the
board that did not work for me. Thank you.

Nick