Re: kicad-install.sh needs some moe error handling

KiCad now requires wxWidgets 3.0.0 or greater to build.  We are in the
process of phasing out support for the 2.8 branch due to the number of
know problems.  You can edit install_kicad.sh to build with wxWidgets
2.8.12 for your own purposes.  Please note that you will pretty much be
on your own for support.  At some point in the not too distant future,
KiCad will most likely start using some of the new features in wxWidgets
3.  At that point, KiCad will not build with wxWidgets 2.8.