Re: BUG in OSX Build

I can’t confirm that with the rev. 5173 I am currently working on (which some improvements & fixes, but none of that should fix such a behavior). None of the changes 5173-5176 looks like they would cause something like that.

I’ll push my changes to Wayne next days, you might want to try then.
I can also re-check as soon as I have updated to last revision.

Regards,
Bernhard