Re: Library Editor naming consistency

Is component" the official naming? What about symbol? As was discussed in
the other thread, I am convinced the former should be reserved for a future
feature consisting of the marriage of different things, such as a symbol, a
footprint, a SPICE and 3d model. Else, how are we going to call these? I
have used Altium, and as Andy Peters said, this is how these guys call it,
too.