Re: BUG in OSX Build

This is curious - I built r 5173 a couple of days ago and in the bin directory adjacent to the build directory, I have only kicad.app All of the other pieces of kicad are in Plugin directories under the kicad.app directory.

When I put a link to kicad.app into my /Applications directory, there are no other applications (eeschema..) visible when I look at Applications in the Finder - thus it is not possible to start pcbnew before kicad as there is no icon in Applications to double click on to start pcbnew - all of the pieces (eeschema, pcbnew..) are started from the icons at the top of the kicad window.

Is this what you are seeing?

Bob G