Re: Library Editor naming consistency

>The manual uses component throughout and indeed Component name in the UI
>Component properties dialog. All the screenshots show Component too.
>If eeschema has changed these, they should be changed back

An manual should never define the software, it should explain the
software. Or else we'll never have new features or evolutions in
feature sets.
As it stands right now, the pcbnew manual is now out of date because
modules have been completely renamed to footprints in the last few
days.

I wish the manuals were plain text based, I would be more than happy
to update documentation as I change things. I do it all the time with
the Linux kernel patches I upstream where its a requirement ;)

Schematic Library Editor does seem like the most neutral(i.e. it
doesn't pick parts, component or symbol to call it) that the thread
seems to be leaning to.