Re: Library Editor naming consistency

Le 15/10/2014 07:23, Mark Roszko a écrit :
I'm leaning towards one of the markdown formats myself.
I vote for markdown :D
Me too !!

In fact, here, I ran a quick convert of ODT to markdown and imported
it into a gitbook setup. Here's chapter 1 and 2 being served from
markdown and combined with Gitbook and then being served from a git
repo via nodejs.  Literally just a 5 minute hack job to demonstrate
how easy it is.

http://kicad.borkedlabs.com:4000/
This is beautiful, and I guess, as being .md, easy to maintain :)

which is running off this repo:
https://github.com/marekr/kicad-doc-test

Also the first time I actually read the *part* of the manual, but what
kind of crazy person does that? :P