Re: Fwd: New icons for KiCAD

On 16/10/14 16:32, Константин Барановский wrote:
I noticed that now actively discussing the possibility to update the
documentation. In connection with this, I ask you once again to consider
my propose of merging with new icons. This allow to update documentation
and images at once.

https://code.launchpad.net/~baranovskiykonstantin/kicad/new_icons

Regards, Konstantin.