Re: My wxFormBuilder build doesn't like the new eeschema options dialog

It could be my build of wxFormBuilder.  Support for OS X doesn't seem to be great.  There are no binaries for recent builds so I had to build it.  I certainly could have screwed it up.  It took a small amount of slashing to get it to build, mostly due to clang.  It is odd, though, that it's only that file. It seems to behave okay otherwise.  I'm on 10.9.5 and built with the latest Xcode tools, fwiw.

Any other Mac folk seeing this issue?

Garth