Re: kicad on Mac OS - Yosemite is available - any experiences?

Folks,

As far as I can tell, people are having a hard time building wxWidgets 3
for Yosemite (OS X 10.10).  I'm not the only one.

https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/issues/32993

I am not using Homebrew to install it, of course, because we need the KiCad
patches, but they are also having problems.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
Wayne and Layne, LLC