Re: kicad-install.sh requiring python-wxgtk3.0

*sigh*

I have begun the backports process.  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports

What this means is that I am creating a PPA of packages that are needed for
KiCad and are already in 14.10 (utopic), but rejiggering the packages so
they're meant for 14.04 (trusty).

If I can find a few savvy volunteers here who use their 14.04 machines
regularly and also want to test this for me, I can propose it be included
in official backports.

Hopefully this goes as smoothly as getting wxWidgets 3.0 working on this
week's OS X release.  (Sometimes I feel we spend more time working on our
dependencies than on KiCad!)

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
Wayne and Layne, LLC