Re: kicad on Mac OS - Yosemite is available - any experiences?

I had compiled wxWidgets 3.0.2 on my Mavericks OS and kicad seemed to work OK last week.

Yesterday I upgraded my build system to Yosemite - this required several iterations of brew update, brew upgrade, brew doctor, then new Xcode and new Command line tools. A reboot somewhere in the middle helped too.

When the dust settled, I tried my previously installed KiCad - and it worked fine! I will do more testing today, but so far it seems as though no changes are necessary.

Bob G