Re: parallel builds?

Do you get that error when building with -j1 ?

On 10/21/2014 01:14 PM, Adam Wolf wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm doing a *lot* of builds prepping these nightly builds, and especially on OS X, I'm seeing a lot of issues with parallel builds, where something like this happens:

In file included from /Users/jenkins/remoteroot/workspace/KiCadMacBuild/kicad/common/draw_panel_gal.cpp:33:
/Users/jenkins/remoteroot/workspace/KiCadMacBuild/kicad/include/view/view.h:30:10: fatal error: 'boost/unordered/unordered_map.hpp' file not found
#include <boost/unordered/unordered_map.hpp>

I have a little logic in there where I first try to build with -j4, and if it fails, i rerun make with -j1, but that doesn't seem to help.

Any thoughts, folks?

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L, LLC