Re: [RFC] proposal of adjusted netlist dialog

Sorry, I've lost first message in topic from Mark, so I paste my one as reply to this one.

Mark,
while you are deep inside this dialog source code, is it possible to add a checkbox "do not show this dialog again, just silently generate netlist file after clicking to icon on toolbar"? Dialog still must be shown from main menu but not from toolbar after checking this checkbox.

Working on project I really _need_ this dialog first time only, all next hundred times until route is done I use this dialog to press "Generate" button only.