Re: Windows install paths.

Hi Wayne,

Are you using CPack for this at all?  I don't know hardly anything about
Windows, but I'm looking at packaging up KiCad for OS X (which appears to
be the last piece--I had a week of successful builds!), and while I have a
shell script to do this, if you're using CPack we might as well make it
cross platform.  On the other hand, if you're not, I'll just use my script.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L