Code cleaning.

I've been adding missing license statements to our source code and have
run into a few issues along the way.

PolyLine.h and PolyLine.cpp have this comment:

// PolyLine.cpp ... implementation of CPolyLine class from FreePCB.

at the top of the file with no other license information.  Whoever added
this file please add the FreePCB license for this code so we are
compliant.  I don't know what the FreePCB license is so I hope this is
not an issue.  I believe the GPL does not allow for unlicensed source files.

I noticed that the Python scripts in pcbnew/scripting/examples do not
get installed.  Is there a reason we are not installing these files
along with the rest of kicad?

The kiface libraries are getting installed in ${prefix}/bin on Unix.
Aren't they supposed to be in ${prefix}/lib?  Maybe our packagers are
running a script to move them to ${prefix}/lib but I think we should be
following convention here.

Follow ups