Re: Bump wx for OS X to 3.0.2 (with an extra patch?)

Hi,

I think it is useful to collect all the various patches in the “patches” folder… so you don’t have to find them on the net yourself.

I am not quite sure if they should be included in the small wxWidgets build script.
Only goal of the script is to save some typing… if you put all the patches needed for one version in there you maybe can’t use it to build another version (where some parts of the patches might already be included).

Regards,
Bernhard