Re: Bump wx for OS X to 3.0.2 (with an extra patch?)

Hi folks,

Attached is a patch from the latest revision of KiCad to add a patch in the
patches/ directory suitable for building wxwidgets 3 on OS X 10.10
(Yosemite).  It does not add it to any build scripts in our tree per
Bernhard.

I used this as the commit message on my own branch.

"Added patch for wxwidgets-3.0.2 for Mac OSX 10.10 (Yosemite).  The patch
was taken from https://trac.macports.org/ticket/44524 for the upstream bug
of http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/16329.";

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer