Re: OSX: opening PCBNew standalone

Yup.  The packager Jenkins job takes the files from make install, the build
log, and the generated readme, and puts them in a template.dmg.

I will take a look at grabbing the intermediate files and seeing if they
work as well, or if there was an error in the build log that didn't kill
the job.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L