Re: PATCH: Underlays

Sorry for the late response Cirilo, but I just tried to patch this
against latest 5241 and get errors, here is a snippet from it.

/home/nickoe/PKGBUILDs/kicad-bzr/src/kicad/bitmap2component/bitmap2cmp_gui.cpp:
In constructor 'BM2CMP_FRAME::BM2CMP_FRAME(KIWAY*, wxWindow*)':
/home/nickoe/PKGBUILDs/kicad-bzr/src/kicad/bitmap2component/bitmap2cmp_gui.cpp:176:9:
error: 'm_radio_PCBLayer' was not declared in this scope
         m_radio_PCBLayer->Enable( true );