Re: OS X trackpad

So, trying to build the wxWidgets, I'm getting the following error:
../wx-src/src/osx/webview_webkit.mm:936:25: error: cannot initialize a
variable
      of type 'WebBackForwardList *' with an rvalue of type
      'WKBackForwardList *'
    WebBackForwardList* history = [m_webView backForwardList];
../wx-src/src/osx/webview_webkit.mm:954:25: error: cannot initialize a
variable
      of type 'WebBackForwardList *' with an rvalue of type
      'WKBackForwardList *'
    WebBackForwardList* history = [m_webView backForwardList];
Any insights to this?  I don't know enough objc to know what's going on
here.