Re: PATCH: Underlays

Hi Cirilo

That was indeed my problem. I had downloaed the patch earlier, and did
not notice the ther files. I applied and built successfullt after I
followed the instrucitons in the README.

I don't have much to comment on it, I think one needs to try it out on
a real design to tell if it is any good in practice. I guess it would be.

Nick