Re: Global Search Paths and fp-lib-table Entries?

Hi all,

I am still trying to find out/optimize where what is being loaded from (especially for OS X).
In common/kiface_i.cpp the global search stack for pcbnew is initialized with
   …/modules
   …/modules/packages3d
with “…” being some OS specific base paths.

The global search stack seems to be used for eeschema libraries and I also found a piece of code which made me think that it is also used for loading 3D-models.
However, fp-lib-table doesn’t seem to use it but only the path given for a library in fp-lib-table itself (maybe with some environment variables).

Am I missing something or does loading of modules currently ignore the global search paths?
If I have something like
     (lib (name Conn)(type Legacy)(uri Connectors.mod)(options "")(descr "Connectors"))
in my fp-lib-table and Connectors.mod is in my
  …/modules
folder it doesn’t get loaded...
Do not know much about computers with haphazardly bitten apple symbol, but usually it depends from system/user environment variables:
(fp_lib_table
(lib (name SOT)(type Legacy)(uri ${HOME}/Devel/KiCAD/Lib/Pcb/SOT.mod)(options "")(descr "")) (lib (name Custom)(type Legacy)(uri ${KIPRJMOD}/Custom.mod)(options "")(descr ""))
)

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick