Python scripting - Zone/Area manager

Hello,
I'm going to make some GUI zone manager in python, so I've made some review. I've found useful methods for areas:
zone.ClearFilledPolysList() # Clear fill
zone.BuildFilledSolidAreasPolygons(pcb) # Fill with project rules
zone.HitTestInsideZone(brd.wxPointMM(30, 30)) # Usable for click select

What I haven't found (maybe bad searching ?):
- some method, which return list of polygons and in next step - list of points of those poligons. zone.GetFilledPolysList() does not give anything useful, I need edit shapes of polygons (move subpath in axes and between zones - in example append some inner od other zone template logo to complex, existing zone). - eventually, but not necessary - wxWindow/wxDC handle for plugin app - compiled drawing on double int units is more fast…
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick

Follow ups