Re: Global Search Paths and fp-lib-table Entries?

Anyway, when you start working with the new system and beginning to know
its content, you quickly discover that typing a partial or complete
footprint name in the search box gets much faster than going through the
whole list, looking for it. I am not sure if such a sorting mechanism would
be that beneficial.

If offline use is required, then the fp-lib-table.forpretty can be used
along with the new footprint format.