Windows binaries.

I just noticed that the MSYS2 project got my kicad package built and is
available for public consumption.  They didn't get the latest package
changes that includes the documentation yet but I suspect that it will
happen soon.  This is a complete build of kicad including Python
scripting.  You can install on windows by simply installing msys2
(either the 32 bit or 64 versions) by downloading the installer from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/msys2/files/Base/i686 or x86_64
installing msys2, opening the msys2 shell, and running:

pacman -Syu

to update all the default installed packages.  Close the msys2 shell and
reopen it and install kicad by running:

pacman -S mingw-w(32 or 64)-(i686 or x86_64)-kicad-git

All of the dependencies will automatically be installed along with
kicad.  Kicad will be installed in msys_install_path/mingw(32 or
64)/bin.  You will have to configure your system and add any start menu
and/or desktop links manually.

The other plus is that you can keep up with the latest and greatest
kicad simply by using git to clone the packages from
https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages and running makepkg-mingw to
build the most recent version of kicad.  This builds a pacman package of
kicad that can be installed by running:

pacman -U new-kicad-package-file

As soon as I get the time, I will add the libraries to the package and
update the windows build notes in the kicad source.  I hope someone can
find the time to set up a automated msys2 package builder.  It should be
fairly straight forward.