Re: Footprint python plugin: Is it possible to merge ?

Hi Adam

I would really like to see some caching here, but my skillset in that
way it not that well matched.

What I currently do myself, is that I have created a package script
based on the library-repos-install.sh method and uploaded on the AUR
(archlinux) which just installs the footprints locally, then I can
just reinstall that package to update.

Nick