Re: Footprint python plugin: Is it possible to merge ?

As far as I know, Github costs a minimum of $5k a year to run on your own
system.  This is part of why I was very confused as to why the Github
plugin was implemented, vs a Git plugin, but I did not think of Windows.

https://enterprise.github.com/

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L