Re: OS X build: bundled dylibs?

I guess one problem is here:

-- 51/66: fixing up '/Users/jenkins/remoteroot/workspace/KiCadMacBuild/bin/kicad.app/Contents/Frameworks/libGLEW.1.11.0.dylib'
error: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/install_name_tool: can't open input file: /Users/jenkins/remoteroot/workspace/KiCadMacBuild/bin/kicad.app/Contents/Frameworks/libGLEW.1.11.0.dylib for writing (Permission denied)

Seems as if CMake can’t rewrite libGLEW.1.11.0.dylib of your build folder… can you check permissions?
Do you run make and make install with different users or something like that?

The script has to rewrite the .dylib to probably make it reference a dylib inside the bundle…

Regards,
Bernhard