OSX updates

Hi folks,

After the patch last night, I have been able to have a few people test my
packages.

The top issues reported:

1) I don't actually have the pdf docs in the docs/ portion of the package.

     I adjusted the link in the Readme to point directly to the
documentation on kicad-pcb.org, and am working on pulling in the PDF docs
and stuffing them in the DMG.

2) The getting started pdf link in the help doesn't work.

    I need to finish #1 before getting this fixed.

3) "How do you install schematic libraries?"

    I believe I need to bundle these in the bundle.  Working on it.

4)  "There's this crazy red screen..."

As a stop-gap measure, I could set up a 10.9 system with an older version
of XCode.  I believe that would stop the red screen, for now, but it is not
a true solution.

Thanks folks.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer