Re: OSX updates

On 11/6/2014 11:32 AM, Adam Wolf wrote:
> Alternatively, what do folks think about packaging the libraries as a
> dmg?  The insides of the DMG would have the folder with the content, and
> a link to copy them to their library location in their home directory,
> or for all users.

This makes sense to me.  It's also how I'm approaching the MSYS2
package.  I have already included the documentation and will soon be
adding the libraries, footprints, templates, etc to the package so it
can all be installed in a single package.  The only downside to this is
the package file size and that the user has to update everything for
each new daily build of the source.

> I think I like this better, and will be starting work on it shortly.

Great work Adam and Bernhard.

Cheers,

Wayne