Re: OSX updates

Great job, Adam.

My vote is for the separate dmg image for libraries.

As a normal OSX user you won’t do anything inside the bundle, so I think it is more easy to just grab the library.dmg and pull contents to the ~/Library/Application Support/kicad/library folder.
Changing things inside the home folder is much more normal than changing things inside the bundle - normal users shouldn’t change anything within the bundle.

Regards,
Bernhard