Re: OSX updates

Bernhard and Adam,
I agree with Bernhard that the libraries should not be in the app bundle, but the libraries should still be in the same dmg package, as it would be very frustrating for a beginner to install the app and find out that they cannot do anything worth a try until they contact someone who can tell them where to download the libraries and install them.

That could be done in a single dmg package with the app bundle going to /Applications/KiCad(or kicad), and the libraries going to ~/Library/Application Support/kicad/library(and modules and 3dpackages).

Best regards,
Jean-Paul
AC9GH