Re: Hotkeys menu error dialog

What platform are you using?  You should always copy the clipboard from
the Help->Copy Version Information menu entry.  That typically tells the
developer the minimum information required to evaluated your bug report.
 I just tested this on windows debug build and it doesn't happen so
apparently it is platform specific.  Once I can duplicate the bug and
verify the patch fixes the problem, I will commit it.  From the screen
shot it looks like you are using OSX.  If that is the case, then I will
need one of the OSX developers to test this for me.