Re: OSX updates

I also think #2 is best…

Downloading a little bit more doesn’t hurt nowadays.
Advanced users with their own library can just ignore the ones in the dmg, beginners get everything at once (but, of course, have to install application and libraries separately).

Documentation should of course go into kicad.app/Contents/… just like executables.

Regards
Bernhard