Re: PATCH: Underlays

Cirilo,

I tried your patch. I don't see any problems with it, but I just began
wondering why not use a user layer for that purpose, for example the
drawings layer, instead of adding another one to the list.

Allowing the bitmap2component tool to export to another layer than silk
might be nice for people who don't want to edit the text file manually,
however.

Regards,

Carl