Re: Call for update of avhttp because of boost 1.57

Hi Nick,
I forgot to mention that I am building for OS X 10.9.3, so it was my understanding that there are quite a few patches to apply. I will check my last build to see if there are patches that are absolutely needed for boost OS X.

Jean-Paul
AC9GH