Re: emacs switches to Git

Hi Joel,

Right now, there is already a git mirror you can use, at github.  Have you
seen it?

If all you're talking about is a VCS move, not a Launchpad migration--we
already are on Git *and* bzr.

You can use Git just like you want to, and then turn your branch into an
email patch, and send it in like everyone else does.

I believe Linus still uses patches via email for Linux.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L