Some bugs with patches ready to go

Hi all,

I have been doing some trawling through the bug tracker reviewing bugs with
patches uploaded. Below is a list of five bugs with patches that are (in my
opinion) ready to be applied. I have tested them against rev 5275 under
Arch Linux with wxWidgets 3.0.2 and Boost 1.57.

If somebody with commit rights feels like confirming and (if they are
appropriate) committing them, then that would be a few more bugs crossed
off the list. They are all fairly straightforward so they shouldn't take
too long to process. Note that I have updated the patches to apply cleanly
against 5275 in some cases, so be sure to download the latest patch.

Regards,
Blair

Make kicad-install.sh print an error message on incompatible systems:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1337450

Add hotkeys for "fill all zones" and "remove filled areas from zones":
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1084202

Update Linux desktop MIME files to match standard:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/746710

Change "Drag Footprint" hotkey text to "Drag Item":
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1066193

Catalan translation file has the wrong encoding:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/627303

Follow ups