Re: Detecting Colliding Zones Across Layers

I fixed the bug on my board the same way.

As of last time I checked, there is an automatic zone-fill before DRC
anyway. I've gotten in the habit of running DRC before taping out a
design since that both reruns zone fills and confirms that the fills are
good.