Getting path of the executable

Hi folks,

I'm trying to wrap up the last few remaining bugs before I'm happy with the
OS X package.

One of them is to get the "Getting Started" and other help files to work.
My current packages put the help PDFs in English in the application bundle,
near the executables.  Due to OS X custom, these are *probably* at
/Applications/Kicad/help/, but it is not safe to rely on that.  On the
other hand, I can build a relative path from the current path of the
executable, and be relatively confident there.

I am looking at SearchHelpFileFullPath and I see two bases for the search--
DEFAULT_INSTALL_PATH and the KICAD environment variable.

Is there an easy way to get the path to the currently running executable in
this file?

I am definitely still learning my way around the code base...

Thanks!

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L