initial work including VRML parametric modeling tools

I have pushed a buildable copy of KiCad + VRML parametric modeling tools to
my launchpad branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/vrml_tools

This branch incorporates my old 'kicad3dmodels' project from SourceForge.
In its
current state the tools should build and install on Linux systems but it is
not yet
suitable for merging with KiCad.  I am informing people of this branch so
that anyone
interested can test the build and tools; I am especially interested in
feedback from
users of OSX and MSWin since I have no experience setting up KiCad on those
systems.

To enable the VRML tools, configure with the CMake arg:
-DKICAD_SCRIPTING_VRML

An example local install:
make install DESTDIR=${HOME}

Assuming everything installed within ${HOME}/usr/local we can proceed to
test:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${HOME}/usr/local/lib/kicad/kc3d
export PYTHONPATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}
export PATH=${HOME}/usr/local/bin:${PATH}

cd ${HOME}
mkdir testdir && cd testdir
python ~/usr/local/share/kicad/kc3d/scripts/py/do35.py

That should produce a number of DO-35 diode models.

python ~/usr/local/share/kicad/kc3d/scripts/py/samtec_sl_sld.py

That should produce ~260 models of various thru-hole headers

There are also a few executables which should run but since they have
hard-coded paths (#1 bug to fix), if they run successfully the resulting
models probably have the wrong material appearance (bright red light
to alert users that the model has problems).  Example:

make19950

This should generate a number of 4UCon thru-hole headers which
will appear a bright red when viewed with a VRML viewer.

I say the source is not ready yet to merge with KiCad because:
a. source code style is not yet checked
b. some executables have hard-coded paths

If anyone tries out the source I would appreciate any feedback. The
current source includes all changes up to rev. 5293 in the main
branch.

- Cirilo