Re: OSX: Configurable OS X target version for building KiCad

Great work Bernhard!

I already rigged up my scripts to compile wx with 10.7 as the min version,
so this is the other half!

I think we're going to be able to give the Mac folks something awesome
before the holidays.

Adam Wolf

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Bernhard Stegmaier <stegmaier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx