Re: Trapezoidal pads and planes.

Currently, this is by design.

Adding thermal relief to a trapezoidal shape creates discontinuity, and
the shape is no more a trapezoid.
In fact, using a trapezoidal shape for a pad in a copper zone has no
interest.

For these reasons, I did not spent time to code thermal reliefs for
trapezoidal shapes.

Of course, trapezoidal shapes can have now applications outside the
microwave applications, but I don't know these applications.

Trapezoid pads can be useful for control distribution of melting solder paste. For each pad, you can set its connection to the copper zone to "None" and still it will be microwave compatible.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick